write a letter to your father about your preparation for ensuring the National science Olympiad

National Science Olympiad is a prestigious examination in the country and requires a lot of preparation on the part of the student to crack it. When you are a student living outside, it may be difficult for parents to keep a tab on your exam preparation. This is a simple letter to your father about your preparation for ensuring the National science Olympiad. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC

        

Dear Father,

I hope you are doing well. Please do not forget to take care of your health while looking after the family business. How are the plants coming up that mother planted last month? I am really excited to hear about them.

Today I am writing this letter to inform you about my preparation for the National Science Olympiad. This time around, the National science Olympiad is going to be conducted on the 19th of December. There is still one month left for the Olympiad. I have already completed most of the topics from the syllabus in our regular classes itself. 

I will be utilizing the remaining time to revise the important chapters and to finish the few topics which I have not touched yet. I am quite confident that I will score good marks in the Science Olympiad. Please pray for me and always shower your blessings on me.                               

                         

                                                                                                Your Son,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your father asking for money to purchase some books

Post a Comment

0 Comments