Write a letter of complaint to BSNL for unauthorized deduction of money from balance

In recent times, there has been a remarkable increase of unauthorized deduction of money from BSNL account balance in the name of unwanted services. It can be quite frustrating to see unwanted services like wallpaper, chatting etc getting subscribed without any authorization. This is a grave matter of concern and needs to be addressed properly. This is a simple letter of complaint to BSNL for unauthorized deduction of money from balance. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Manager
BSNL
Branch Address

Subject: Unauthorized deduction of money

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am (your name) from (your address) having BSNL mobile number (your number). I am writing this letter to inform you about unauthorized deduction of money from my balance.

I have received a message from BT- BSNLCG informing that RS 7 has deducted from my balance for subscribing to wallpaper service. This is for the straight third week that my balance has been deducted.  I am absolutely certain that I have not subscribed to any such service from BSNL.

This is a clear case of fraud and unexpected from a company of such repute. Hence, I request you to look into the matter at the earliest and resolve the issue. I have attached the necessary screenshots for your reference.


                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                      

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter of complaint to BSNL informing about regular bill inspite of disconnected broadband service

Post a Comment

0 Comments