Write a letter to the landlord for certain repair in your rented house

When you move into a new rented house, you expect it to be in good condition. If after moving in you find certain inconveniences, the same can be notified to the landlord. This is a sample letter to landlord from tenant seeking permission to share room with friend. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

Landlord Name                                                                                                          

Landlord Address

Subject: Repair work

Sir/Madam,

                                   I hope you are doing well. I would like to inform you that I have moved into the new rented house yesterday evening. After looking around and going through the house, I have found the condition of the house to be satisfactory apart from a couple of inconveniences. 

                                    Firstly, the glass of the window pane in the bedroom is broken. Secondly, the washing machine in the bathroom seems to be non functional. Since I was assured of a well furnished house with working appliances as per our agreement, hence I'm writing this letter to bring the information to your notice. 

                                       I request you to look into the repairs at the earliest. Kindly inform me when you would be able to send someone for the job. I will adjust my timings so as to coordinate for the repairing job

 

                                                                                                Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

                       

Date:

Place:              

You may also like:

Write a letter of request to the landlord to carry out necessary repairs in your rented house

Post a Comment

0 Comments