Write a letter to a friend about your favorite bitter gourd-pumpkin vegetable soup

 

Vegetable soups are a healthy way to nourish your body. Different people have different preferences and taste and hence their favorite vegetable soup can also differ. It can be great idea to share your favorite vegetable soup with your friend. This is a simple letter to a friend about your favorite bitter gourd-pumpkin vegetable soup. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Dear ABC,

 

                                    How are you doing my friend? I pray this letter find you in the best of spirits. Your last letter about art and embroidery was really fascinating. It opened a whole new world for me to explore. I really can’t thank you enough for that. 

                                    The other day I was swapping through the TV channels when I came across a cookery show that was broadcasting various recipes for healthy living. The recipe that really got my attention and brought back old memories from childhood was the bitter gourd - pumpkin (karela kaddu) soup. My mother always used to prepare it for me and was a favorite of mine. Since, I had not prepared it for a while; I decided to give it a try.

                                   I prepared the soup with bitter gourd, pumpkin, ginger, garlic, lemon, black pepper and salt. It really felt good and refreshing after such a long time. Being low in calories and fat along with plenty of antioxidants, it is an excellent soup for weight loss. It is also rich in vitamins and dietary fibre which is very healthy for the body. I would definitely recommend having it occasionally over all the junk food available in the market.

                        I am interested in knowing about your favorite vegetable soup. Do write about it in your next letter.                     

                                                                                               Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Sample letter to a friend describing about your favorite pet

Post a Comment

0 Comments