Sample letter to a friend describing about your favorite pet

 

A pet in a house can lighten up the mood of everyone present in a house. It can almost become like a family member and fiend. Different people have different preferences for keeping a particular animal as pet. It can be exciting and fun to share the experience of having a pet with your friend. This is a simple letter to a friend describing about your favorite pet. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Dear ABC,

 

                    How are you doing my friend? What are you up to these days? It has been a while since we last caught up.  As far as I am concerned, I have got a new pet and a lot of my time is spent taking care of him. So buckle up, I am going to spend the rest of my letter on my cute pet dog, Scooby. Yes, you heard it right! I have named him Scooby, inspired from my favorite show “Scooby Dooby Doo”.

                                We have bought Scooby from a nearby pet shop a month ago. He is dark brown in color, has a prominent nose with a long, black patch behind. He is generally obedient but can get a bit excited and carried away if he gets a new visitor. I have even built a small house for him in the garden.

                                Since Scooby is just 1 year old, he is playful and likes to get dirty and play in the mud when outside. My mother has gotten very fond of him. The duty of cleaning him up and giving a regular bath has fallen on me. Mother looks after the food and brother takes him for a ride outside once in a while. Scooby is not so picky with his food and his favorite dish is cooked chicken.

                                  In such a short period of time, Scooby has become an integral part of the family. Everyone at home loves him because of his playful nature and I have a hunch he likes us too! I am excited to introduce him to you when you come next time. Do keep in touch.

 

                                                                                               Yours Lovingly,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend about your favorite book: Wings of Fire  

Post a Comment

1 Comments