Write a letter to an author inviting him to a newly opened store for book reading session

 

A book reading session provides a wonderful platform for the book lovers to listen to their favorite authors in person. It is a trend which started a few years back and has now slowly started to gain tremendous popularity. This is a simple letter to an author inviting him to a newly opened store for a book reading session. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person.


To

Author Name

Author Address

 

Subject: Invitation letter for book reading session            

      

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                     I, [Your name], am the owner of the recently opened ABC book shop in XYZ mall at the heart of the town. I am a big fan of your literary work which I find very contemporary and involves out of the box subjects. Your “A Rising Star”, based on the struggle, dedication and rise of a small time village lad, is one of my favorite novels.

                                    I have decided to organize a book reading session next week at my book shop. Keeping in mind your popularity among the youth and exceptional oratory skills, I would be honored to have you as my chief guest on the occasion. I am sure you would be the perfect choice for the purpose as a lot of the readers are inspired by you and look up to you for motivation.

                                    I hope you would be able to make time from your busy schedule for this event. The participants will learn a lot just by having you in their midst and listening to you. I can be contacted at [Mobile No.] or [Email Address] for any other queries.                  

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend about your favorite book: Wings of Fire  

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments