Write a letter of complaint to BSNL regarding delay in shifting landline connection

 

The landline connection is very important in this era of digital connectivity. Millions of subscribers make use of services of network providers like BSNL for their routine daily work. Due to unforeseen circumstances, one may need to shift their landline connection. Any delay in the shifting process can be a major problem for customers. In such a scenario the matter needs to be brought to the attention of the concerned authority. This is a simple letter of complaint to BSNL regarding delay in shifting landline connection. The letter can be modified according to need and preference. 

 

To
The Manager
BSNL
Branch Address

Subject: Delay in shifting landline connection

Dear Sir/Madam,

                              I would like to take the opportunity to bring to your notice about the above mentioned subject through this letter. Here are the details of my landline connection.

Name                     :

Account no           :

Address                 :

Landline   No.       :

                               I am a loyal user of  BSNL landline services for the last 7 years. I had applied to BSNL office to shift from my old address to the new one on (Date1).  

                             The BSNL personnel visiting me demanded a sum of 1500 in addition to the 300 mentioned in regular bill. I was suspicious as why an additional 1500 was required and hence refused to oblige. Later, I received a message from BSNL that my request for new connection has been cancelled. But, I had not applied for a new connection in the first place. A screenshot of the message is attached for your perusal. 

                             Moreover, it has been ten days and the process of shifting is yet to commence. This has resulted in a lot of inconvenience for me as I am unable to attend my personal and business obligations.

                            Therefore, I request you to look into the matter as soon as possible and take necessary action so that there is no further delay in the shifting process.

 


                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to BSNL to reverse a data recharge transaction

Post a Comment

0 Comments