Write a letter to BSNL about recharge validity expiry before time

 BSNL provides a number of data recharge plans which include various combination of monthly data usage and validity time. One can choose a plan of your choice which best fit their needs in terms of data and validity. Many times it is seen that customer find the validity period that they get is less than what is expected. In such a scenario, the matter needs to be brought to the attention of the concerned person. This is a simple letter to BSNL about recharge validity expiry before time. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Manager
BSNL
Branch Address

Subject: Recharge validity expiry before time

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                I am a BSNL user for the last 5 years with mobile number (number). I am writing this letter to bring to your notice about an inconvenience that I faced regarding recharge validity.

                                I opted for a recharge of a popular BSNL plan of rupees 1498 on date1. The plan showed daily 2GB 4G data usage along with 365 days of recharge validity. But I was surprised to find that on date2 my data plan was terminated with almost 2 month recharge validity still left.

                                I tried to communicate with the customer care but without much success. This is the first time I am facing a situation like this and I am totally clueless about what to do.

                            Hence, I request you to kindly resolve the matter so that I can avail full validity benefit of my recharge plan 1498/-


                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter of complaint to BSNL regarding delay in shifting landline connection

Post a Comment

0 Comments