Write a letter to BSNL to reverse a data recharge transaction

 

With the advent of digitalization, a large number of people are recharging their mobile using online recharge services. It is not totally uncommon to find certain erroneous or unintended transactions. A letter can be communicated to the concerned authority to put across your point. This is a simple letter to BSNL to reverse a data recharge transaction. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Manager
BSNL
Branch Address

Subject: Reversal of data recharge transaction

 

Dear Sir/Madam, 

                              I am (your name) from (your address) having BSNL mobile number (your number). I would like to bring to your kind attention regarding an erroneous recharge transaction from my side. I intended to recharge the BSNL mobile no (number1) with RS 98 but mistakenly recharged the mobile no (number2) on (date1) using paytm. The error occurred due to the similarities of the two numbers and my oversight.

                               I immediately contacted the paytm customer service to resolve the issue. I was told by them to contact my service provider.

                           Hence, I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and reverse the transaction. I have attached a screenshot of the required messages for your reference. I hope for a speedy resolution.

                                Hoping for a early response from your end

 


                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to BSNL regarding recharge of wrong data plan


Post a Comment

0 Comments