Write a letter to a friend who will look after your house while you travel in summer

 

Everyone requires a break from their daily repetitive works. If you do manage to get a break from job, it can be a great relief to have a friend to look after your house in your absence. This is a simple letter to a friend who will look after your house while you travel in summer. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Dear ABC,

 

                    l can't tell you how relieved I was when you agreed to look after my house in my absence while I travel to my sister’s house. I was really in a fix to find someone trustworthy and I knew I could count On You. I will be out for a week and if you require anything you can call me anytime up on my new number.

                                 As you know I am very fond of my pet dog, Jimmy and I would be really grateful if you could tend to his daily meals. I have kept the dog food in the second shelf of the kitchen. Jimmy can be a bit energetic and playful at times. Just a few rounds round the garden should calm him down.

                               My tenants may be back while I am out. If they do come back, please give them the key of their apartment which is kept in the black box on the dining table. Please water my plants on the terrace occasionally and make sure that they are not too dry.

                               I hope I am not asking for too much. I really owe you one, big time! I look forward to meet you when I come back. You can choose any restaurant in the town the bill is on me. Take care.                                                                                                                  

                                                                                              Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend about your trip to a pilgrimage site: Haridwar, Uttarakhand  

Post a Comment

0 Comments