Letter of complaint to Police station in charge about loss of motorcycle

 

With the rise in the number of theft of motorcycles, it has become a cause of serious attention for the police. If someone has lost their motorcycle, a letter can be communicated to the respective Police Station informing about the matter. This is a simple letter of complaint to Police station in charge about loss of motorcycle. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To
The Police Station In charge
Police Station Name

Police Station Address

Subject: Loss of motorcycle

Dear Sir/Madam,

                              I, [Your Name], am an employee of ABC Enterprise residing in XYZ Colony. By this letter, I would like to bring to your notice about the theft of my motorbike.

                              Today morning around about 10:00 am, I had visited the PQR Shopping Complex. I parked my motorcycle bearing registration number [Registration Number] in front of a shop and went inside the complex.  

                              After completing my shopping for monthly groceries, I came out of the complex after 20 minutes. But to my horror, I found my motorcycle to be missing from the place where I had parked. I searched all over the place and inquired some of the locals about the vehicle but to no avail.

                                Hence I kindly request you to search for my vehicle and book the culprit.

                                This is for your kind information and necessary action



                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your Name

                                                                                             Your Address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the police station requesting for a police report to apply for duplicate driving license  

Post a Comment

0 Comments