Write a letter to a friend who has failed his recent exam giving tips on how to clear the exam next time

 

It is always heartbreaking to hear about the failure of your friend. But, it is also the time to provide the necessary support and help during such circumstances. This is a simple letter to a friend who has failed his recent exam giving tips on how to clear the exam next time. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

 

To                                                                                                                         Date:

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Dear ABC,

                        I hope my letter finds you hale and hearty. I came to know about the result of your half yearly exams and I just cannot get over the fact that you didn’t clear your exam.

                        Frankly speaking, I did not expect you to top the exams, but at least expected you to get decent marks which you have been consistently getting. Seeing you fail has completely devastated me and I can’t even imagine what you must be going through.

                        I was wondering what the reason for such an outcome was as I know you don’t deserve this. But surely there must be some reason. There are only a couple of things which I can think of that I would like to share with you to clear the exam next time.

                        I have been making this point for a long time now but I would like to again restate that I find you spending way more time than needed on internet and social media. I understand, they are a source of lot of useful information but you have to balance your time. Secondly, please try to organize the study content, be specific and exam oriented, especially when exams are round the corner.

                        I am sure you are also assessing your weak points and have a plan to rectify them. I just want to assure you that I have full faith in you and am always open to any sort of help in my limited capacity.

 

                                                                                                  Yours truly

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                   Your Name

                                                                                                   Your Address

                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

You may also like:

Write a sympathy letter to your friend who didn't get selected in school cricket team  

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments