Write a letter to a friend describing your favorite restaurant in Delhi

 

When it comes to food, you can be spoilt with the number of options you have in choosing a restaurant in Delhi. It is nothing short of paradise for the foodies. Having great food and sharing the experience with a friend can be equally refreshing. This is a letter to a friend describing your favorite restaurant in Delhi. The letter attempts to put across the points in an organized way.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

     

Dear ABC,

                        I hope you are going great guns. It is always enlightening to hear from you about your passion for food and travel. No doubt that you are successfully running an ethnic restaurant for the last three years! Speaking about food let me share with you about my favorite restaurant in Delhi: Dum Pukht in ITC, Mauya Hotel.

                                    My first experience in Dum Pukht was when a friend of mine had invited me over there for lunch. The place has a great ambience, lovely decor and good music to give you a royal feeling. It is famous for its muglai food and you are well aware of my cravings for North Indian food.

                                 Out of a number of mouth watering delicacies, it can be a tad intimidating to correctly choose your items and place an order. I must say that the Dum Pukht Kakori is the best kebab I have ever tasted in my life. Their Murg korma are always cooked to perfection with ethnic flavors. And I just cannot stop without mentioning about my personal favorite, Laccha Paratha.

                                    It is fascinating to interact and engage with staffs who know their stuff. The staff members are very attentive and does a great job in helping you decide order according to your taste. Though a little bit expensive, it gives you a royal five star feasting experience.

                                      I have been there multiple times and each time I have left the place with a smile on my face. There are a lot of other options in Delhi but for me it just about works perfectly. This brings me to the end of my letter. I would love to hear from you soon.

 

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

 You may also like:

Write a letter to your entrepreneur friend seeking advice to start a new business 

Post a Comment

0 Comments