Write a letter to your entrepreneur friend seeking advice to start a new business


Starting a business from the scratch is not an easy thing to do. There may be times when you may need to seek some advice from an experienced friend on the matter. This is a simple letter to your entrepreneur friend seeking advice to start a new business. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

    

Dear ABC,

                            I hope you are hale and hearty. It seems like ages since we had our last conversation. I distinctly remember you were so enthusiastic to start your new fitness centre and what a grand success it has turned out to be! Your success inspired me to start something new on my own.

                           As you are aware, I have a great passion for computer studies since school days. I am very much interested and excited to carry forward the passion into profession. I am thinking about starting a computer training center. Since you have so much experience in entrepreneur skills after successfully running your fitness center, I thought of seeking advice from you on the matter.

                           I presume my business idea should not require a huge amount of capital to start with. But it would definitely require dedication, perseverance, discipline and positive attitude. Though I can't dream about the stage where you have reached, I am sure that your expertise will definitely help me in starting my business and its growth.

                            I would be happy if you could share your point of view on my business idea. Do call or write to me when you are free.

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

 You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend describing your favorite restaurant in Delhi  

Post a Comment

0 Comments