Write a letter to the LIC Branch Manager for non receipt of policy document

 

LIC policy document issued by the company is very important which is required to avail future benefits. If you have not received your policy document due to some reason, it is required to bring the matter to the notice of the competent authority.This is a sample letter to the LIC Branch Manager for non receipt of policy document.

 

To                                                                                                        Date:

The Branch Manager

LIC Branch Name

LIC Address

 

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Reference: Policy No

                        With reference to the above mentioned policy number, I would like to bring to your notice that I am not yet in possession of my policy document. I was assured by the LIC agent that I would get my policy document by Friday.

                          It is already Tuesday and I have not yet received the same. Hence, I request you to kindly look into the matter urgently and ensure that the policy documents are delivered to my home address as documented in your records, as soon as possible.

                         I would be grateful if you look into the matter urgently.

                                                Thanking you,           

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

You may also like:

Write a letter to the LIC Branch Manager authorizing someone for home delivery of survival benefit cheque 

                                                                                               

Post a Comment

0 Comments