Write a thank you letter to a colleague who looked after your work while you were on leave


There are times when you look up to a colleague for looking after your work while you are on leave. This is a common issue and happens to everyone. The very least that one can do is write a thank you letter to the friend to show ones gratitude. This is a simple request letter to a colleague who looked after your work while you were on leave. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person.



Subject: Thanks for looking after my work
                            
Dear Harry,

                                    First of all, accept my heartfelt thanks for looking for looking after my files while I was on leave. I just had to take the leave with no way out. I am aware of the workload and stress you are under and in spite of that to look after my additional workload with such efficiency, it must have really taken a big toll on your free time.

                                    I am really grateful for your help in the nick of time. Rest assured, I would reciprocate the help anytime in your time of need. I owe you one.


                                     Thank you!

                                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                                                     Your Name
                                                                                     Your Address
                                                                                     

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments