Write a letter to the Bank Manager for updating mobile number registered with your savings bank account


Changing a mobile number brings its own share of problem like having to update the old mobile number registered with your savings bank account. This is important if you want to be updated about your regular financial transactions or other important bank related news. A letter of request has to be sent to the Bank Manager for updating the registered mobile number. This is a simple request letter to the Bank Manager for updating the mobile number registered with your savings bank account. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank

Subject: Request for updating mobile number

Dear Sir/Madam,

                              I, [Name], hold a savings bank account in your esteemed bank bearing number [Account number] for the last three years. I would like to bring to your attention that my mobile number [Old number], registered with my bank account is not in use now as I have disconnected it. 

                              I have got connection of a new mobile number [New number], which I would like to register with my above mentioned bank account replacing the earlier one as I do not want to miss out on  receiving regular updates from the bank as well as details of my transactions. 

                              Hence, I formally request you to update the mobile number registered with my savings bank account at the earliest. 

                                  This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

                                                                                             Your name
                                                                                             Your address
                                                                                             Your Contact Number


Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments