How to write an application for internship at BSNL


Internship is a great way for a student to get exposure to a professional working environment like BSNL and get used to it. Intern students can submit a written application letter to concerned authority as a means of communication for requesting internship at BSNL. This is a simple request letter to the bank for applying for internship. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter can be modified according to situation and preference.

To
The Officer In Charge
BSNL
BSNL Branch
BSNL Address
 
Subject: Application for requesting internship

Sir/Madam, 

                             I would humbly like to bring to your information that I am a student of 6th semester of [Department Name] in [University/College Name] bearing roll no [Roll No.]. With reference to the above subject, I write this letter to seek your permission for allowing me to pursue by internship of one month duration in your esteemed organization.  

                       The internship is an integral part of our curriculum. I have attached my resume herewith highlighting my academic career along with other necessary documents.  

                             I would be highly grateful to you if you kindly allow me to pursue my internship. This is for your kind information and necessary action. 

                            Hoping for a favorable response,

                                                                                         Yours faithfully


                                                                                         Your Name
                                                                                         Your Address
                                                                                         Your Contact No.


Dated:
Place:

Enclosures:
1.      Resume
2.      Duly filled Application form

Post a Comment

1 Comments