Write a letter to a friend asking about his recent visit to Victoria Memorial, Kolkata

 

The Victoria Memorial is a standout attraction in Kolkata. The culture and history of the place is very rich and attractive. If a friend of yours has visited the place recently, you would definitely be interested in knowing about the place in detail first hand. This is a simple letter to a friend asking about his recent visit to Victoria Memorial, Kolkata. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

     

Dear ABC,

 

                        I can’t find any words to thank you enough for being my friend. I could not write to you all this while since I was super occupied with office works, the deadline of which just ended yesterday.  I hope you are doing well in your life.

                        I just got to know from my mother that you visited the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata recently. Being a history major, you always wanted to visit the place when you were here but it seemed there was no alignment between your desire and destiny. At last, you have made it and I am very happy for you.

                        Frankly speaking, I am really curious to know how your visit to Victoria Memorial was.  Was it up to your expectation? Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy the Calcutta Gallery. You must have liked the artificial lake, the green field and the Fountain!

                          The mere mention of the place makes me go all nostalgic and weak in the knees. Tell me about your experience later. Convey my respect to parents.

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

 Write a letter to a friend asking about his recent visit to Amritsar, Punjab

Post a Comment

0 Comments