Write a letter to a friend asking about his recent visit to Amritsar, Punjab

 

When a friend of yours shares his/her experience of traveling to a place, you also feel as if you are also a part of the visit. The joy and satisfaction of exchanging letter with a classmate about a recent visit can be a thrilling affair in itself. This is a simple letter to a friend asking about his recent visit to Amritsar, Punjab. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

      

Dear ABC,

                        It has been a long wait but at last I got your letter yesterday. It seems like ages since I had a decent conversation with you. Your letter is always a source of joy for me and instantly brings a smile to my face.

                        It is wonderful to know that you paid a visit to Amritsar this time in holidays. I am sure that you must have enjoyed your time there. I have always wanted to visit Amritsar myself but never got an opportunity for it. But, I am really curious to know how you spent your holidays there and what are the activities you most enjoyed the most? Did you visit the Golden Temple or the Wagah Border? I would love to hear about the famous Amritsari delicacies from you.

                        The classes are going to start from next week. After all the traveling and excitement, it must be difficult to focus on studies immediately. But the exams are near and you must study hard for a better result. I hope your parents are doing well. Convey my respect to them.

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

Write a letter to your classmate describing the sightseeing programme you have arranged for his visit to Amritsar  

Post a Comment

0 Comments