Write a letter to the Nurse Superintendent seeking relieve from duty due to pregnancy

Staff nurses are allowed maternity leave for a certain period of time to get relief from duty. Maternity leave allows the nurse to take time off from work before and after childbirth. In most cases, a pregnant nurse may need to provide a medical certificate from a healthcare provider to confirm her pregnancy and to outline any necessary accommodations or restrictions for her work during pregnancy. Given below is a sample letter to the Nurse superintendent seeking relieve from duty due to pregnancy.

To
The Nurse Superintendent
Hospital Name
Hospital Address

Subject: Request for Pregnancy-Related Duty Relief

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request relief from my duties as a Staff Nurse due to my pregnancy. As my pregnancy progresses, I am facing physical limitations that could affect my ability to provide optimal patient care. I believe it's essential to prioritize both my health and our patients' safety.

I kindly request your consideration in granting me temporary duty relief during this period. I'm willing to provide necessary medical documentation to support my request and ensure a smooth transition of responsibilities.

Your understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated. I'm committed to assisting in any capacity during my absence to maintain departmental efficiency.

Thank you for your kind support.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments