Write an application letter for the post of clerk after seeing an advertisement for the same in a newspaper

You have recently come across an advertisement for the post of Clerk in a reputed company through a national newspaper. You are interested in the job and want to apply for the post. Write an application letter to the manager for the clerical post.


To
The Manager
Kirti Developers
Hyderabad

Subject: Application for job

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the position of Clerk at "Kirti Developers", as advertised in "The Deccan Herald" on 1/6/2023. With my exceptional organizational and administrative skills, I believe I would be a valuable asset to your team.

I have recently completed my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, majoring in Finance, which has equipped me with a solid foundation in various clerical duties. Additionally, I have gained hands-on experience through internships and part-time roles where I demonstrated proficiency in data entry, record maintenance, file management, and correspondence handling.

I am a detail-oriented individual with excellent time management abilities, enabling me to handle multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines. I am proficient in using MS Office applications and have a strong command of written and verbal communication skills.

I am eager to contribute to the smooth functioning of the company and believe my dedication and professionalism make me a suitable candidate for this role.

Thank you for considering my application. I have attached my resume for your review.


Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:
1. Resume

Post a Comment

0 Comments