Write a letter to college principal requesting bonafide certificate for an internship program

Bonafide certificates are typically issued by educational institutions to confirm the enrollment or attendance of a student for a specific purpose. It is an important document which may be required by a student while applying for internship in concerned company. Given below is a sample letter to college principal requesting bonafide certificate for an internship program.

To
The Principal
College Name
College Address

Subject: Request for Bonafide Certificate for Internship Program

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a bonafide certificate from  ACE College for the purpose of participating in an internship program. The internship program I have been accepted into is the prestigious "Digital Marketing Internship" offered by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited .

This internship opportunity is highly competitive, and I am thrilled to have been selected to be a part of it. However, in order to proceed with the program, I am required to submit a bonafide certificate from my college, verifying my enrollment as a student. This certificate will serve as proof of my affiliation with  ACE College during the duration of the internship.

I kindly request your assistance in issuing the bonafide certificate at the earliest convenience. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated as it will enable me to secure my position in the internship program without any delay.

Thank you for your attention and support. I am confident that this internship opportunity will provide invaluable practical experience and contribute significantly to my academic and professional growth.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Enclosure:
1.Duly filled application form
2.Resume

Post a Comment

0 Comments