Write a letter to LIC manager complaining about unsatisfactory customer support

You been a loyal customer of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) for the past 10 years. However, you recently found yourself in a frustrating situation when you needed to contact LIC's customer support for assistance with a policy. You tried contacting the customer support through their designated helpline number but was left waiting on hold for an extended period of time. Despite several attempts, you were unable to reach a customer service representative. Write a letter to LIC manager complaining about unsatisfactory customer support.

To
The LIC Manager
Branch Name
Branch Address

Subject: Complaint Regarding Unsatisfactory Customer Support

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my deep disappointment with the customer support I recently received from LIC. As a loyal customer for the past 10 years, I have always appreciated the quality of service provided by your organization. However, my recent experience was highly unsatisfactory.

On multiple occasions, I tried to contact your customer support through the designated helpline number but was left waiting on hold for an extended period of time. Despite my persistence, I was unable to reach a customer service representative to address my concerns. This lack of responsiveness and support has left me frustrated.

I kindly request you to investigate this matter and take immediate steps to rectify the issues within your customer support department. It is imperative that LIC values its customers and ensures their concerns are addressed promptly. I hope that my faith in LIC as a reliable and customer-centric organization can be restored.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I anticipate a swift resolution and a positive change in LIC's customer support experience.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments