Write a formal letter to the Registrar of university to get necessary information about Mass Communication course

You are Rahima/Binoy. You want to study Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) under Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University(KKHSOU), Guwahati. Write a formal letter to the Register of university to get necessary information about the course, duration of the course, fee structure, mode of learning, evaluation, etc.

To
The Registrar
(KKHSOU), Guwahati

Subject: Enquiry regarding course on Bachelor of Mass Communication

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to request for some information about a course that is being offered in your esteemed university. I am interested in pursuing the Bachelor of Mass Communication program and would like to gather more information about it.

I would like to know the duration of the course, the fee structure, the mode of learning (online, offline or both), and the evaluation process. Additionally, I would also appreciate it if you could provide me with the admission criteria, the syllabus and the contact details of the course coordinator.

I am hoping that you can provide me with all the necessary information in a timely manner as I am eager to take the next step in my education.

Thank you for considering my request and I look forward to your prompt response.


Sincerely,

Binoy

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments