Write a letter to the dealer complaining about a color TV set that you bought from them

Ravi Sundaram of 28 Civil Lines, Gwalior, bought a colour T.V. set from Messrs Ram Electronics, 14 Bazaar Marg, Gwalior a month ago. Now he finds that the sound is not clear and the picture changes to black and white from time to time. He writes a letter to the dealer complaining about the same and requesting him to attend it at the earliest. Write the letter in your own words.

Messrs Ram Electronics
14 Bazaar Marg
Gwalior

Subject: Complaint regarding faulty color TV set

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention a persisting issue with the color TV set that I purchased from your esteemed store a month ago. I am disappointed to inform you that the sound quality is extremely poor, and the picture frequently changes to black and white, causing a significant inconvenience to my viewing experience.

As a loyal customer of Ram Electronics, I had expected the highest standard of quality from your products. Unfortunately, this television set has not met my expectations. Therefore, I kindly request your immediate attention and prompt resolution to this matter.

I urge you to please arrange for a service technician to visit my residence inspect the TV set at the earliest convenience. I believe that a professional assessment is necessary to diagnose the underlying issues and to rectify them accordingly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Ravi Sundaram

28 Civil Lines, Gwalior

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments