Write a letter to the APDCL for permanent disconnection of your power supply

If you are sure that you no longer require power supply from Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), then you can write to them for permanent disconnection of your power supply. You may have various reasons for doing so, such as shifting to a new location, or using an alternative source of power. You can request for a disconnection by submitting a written request to the APDCL office that serves your area. Given below is a sample letter to the APDCL for permanent disconnection of your power supply.

To
The Assistant Manager,
APDCL
Office Address

Subject: Request for permanent disconnection of Power Supply
 
Dear Sir/Madam, 

I am writing to request permanent disconnection of power supply to my residence at [Address of the Residence]. I have recently relocated to a new place and do not require electricity at the old address anymore.

I request you to kindly disconnect the power supply as soon as possible and arrange for the final bill settlement. Please let me know if there are any formalities that I need to complete for the same.

I would like to express my gratitude for the services provided by APDCL and the promptness with which all my requests were addressed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Contact Number]

Enclosure:

1. Duly filled in application form
2. Aadhar card copy

Post a Comment

0 Comments