Write a letter to the librarian requesting a book on the history of Ancient India

Ancient India has a rich and diverse history that continue to influence the country and the world even today. As a student, one may be interested in learning more about it by visiting a library. When writing to the librarian, it's a good idea to be specific about what you're looking for. For example, you might want to mention the particular period or aspect of Ancient Indian history you're interested in, or if there's a specific book or author you're hoping to find. This will help the librarian understand exactly what you need and will make it easier for them to provide you with relevant resources.

To
The Librarian
Library Name
Library Address

Subject: Request for book on Ancient India
                            
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a book on the history of Ancient India. As a student of history, I am interested in learning more about the rich cultural heritage of India and the contributions made by its people throughout history.

Specifically, I would like to request a book that covers the period of Ancient India, from the Indus Valley Civilization to the Maurya Empire. I believe that such a book would provide me with a comprehensive understanding of the historical events and cultural developments that took place in this region.

If possible, I would appreciate a book that is written by a recognized expert in the field and is accessible to a general audience. I would also prefer a book that is well-illustrated with maps, diagrams, and photographs to aid in my understanding of the material.

Thank you for your time and assistance in locating a suitable book. I look forward to reading it and expanding my knowledge of this fascinating period in Indian history.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments