Write an application letter to a publishing house applying for the post of Sales Executive advertised in newspaper

Recently, you have came across an advertisement in a national newspaper for the post of Sales Executive in Mumbai. A reputed publishing house is looking for Science graduates for their Science Division. The candidates are expected to be well versed in English and computer knowledge. Write a letter to the Personnel manager of the company applying for the job post.

To
The Personnel manager
New World Publications
Worli, Mumbai

Subject: Application for the post of Sales Executive

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Science Graduate position in the Science Division of New World Publications, as advertised in ‘The Everyday Times’ on date1. I am a Science Graduate from a reputable university and I believe that my educational background and skills make me a strong candidate for this role.

I possess excellent communication skills and am fluent in English, which I believe will enable me to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues alike. In addition, I am proficient in the use of computers and various software programs, which I believe will be an asset in carrying out the duties of the role.

I have attached my resume which provides details of my academic qualifications, work experience, and skills. I am confident that my experience and skills will make me a valuable addition to your team. I have attached my resume for your reference.

Thank you for considering my application. I can be reached at the contact information provided in my resume, and I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Ravi Sharma

Resume

Name: Ravi Sharma
Address: 59 Sea Side Road, Mumbai
Phone: (123) 456-7890
Email: ravisharma@email.com

Objective:
To secure a position as a Science Graduate in the Science Division of New World Publications, utilizing my strong academic background, communication skills, and proficiency in computers.

Education:
Bachelor of Science, Mumbai University, Mumbai
Major: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Graduation Year: 2022

Skills:

    Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
    Proficiency in English language
    Knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
    Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
    Detail-oriented and highly organized

Experience:
Intern, Research Laboratory, Mumbai University
Summer 2021

    Assisted in conducting experiments and data analysis
    Maintained laboratory equipment and supplies

Post a Comment

0 Comments