Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join you on a trip to Ranthambore National Park

You are planning a trip to Ranthambore National Park during the upcoming school break. Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to join you on this adventure. You may include in the letter details about the trip such as dates, duration, and mode of transportation. You can also add why you want to visit  National Park and describe some of the activities you plan to do while at the park.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I am writing to invite you to join me on an exciting adventure to Ranthambore National Park during the upcoming school break. I have always been fascinated by the diverse flora and fauna of this park and I believe that this trip will be a great opportunity for us to explore it together.

We are planning to visit the park from 28/4/2023 to 30/4/2023 , and we will be travelling by road. The journey will take around 8 hours, and we will be staying at a hotel near the park. We have planned a morning safari, which is a 15 km up and down ride and will take around 3 and a half hours. The safari starts at 6:00 a.m. and we will have the opportunity to witness some of the most exotic wildlife in their natural habitat, including the Ruddy mongoose, peacocks, wild boar, and spotted deer.

Apart from the safari, we will also be taking nature walks, exploring the park on foot, and indulging in some photography. I am really looking forward to this trip and I would love for you to come along. We have always enjoyed traveling together and I am sure that this trip will be a memorable one.

Please let me know at the earliest whether you will be able to make it, so that we can finalize the travel plans. I am eagerly waiting for your response.


Warm Regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments