Write a letter to your friend about your train journey from Mumbai to Shirdi

Sharing your experiences with friends can be a great way to keep in touch and strengthen your relationship. If you have a friend who might be interested in hearing about your train journey, then it might be a good idea to write to them about it. You could share your experiences, any interesting sights or people you encountered, and your overall impression of the journey. It may also be helpful to ask your friend about their own experiences and to show interest in their life. Given below is a sample letter to your friend about your train journey from Mumbai to Shirdi.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope you are in the best of health and spirits. I am writing to you to share my recent train journey experience from Mumbai to Shirdi.

I embarked on my journey on 8th April 2023, from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) railway station at 6:20 am. The train I boarded was Vande Bharat, which is known for its speed and comfort. The 340 km journey had three halts, and the first one was at Dadar railway station after two minutes of the journey.

The train staff had provided morning newspaper  and I updated myself about latest news during the course of the journey.The train had a 2/2 seating arrangement, and I was lucky enough to grab a window seat.  The seats could rotate 180 degrees, and the charging facilities and touch light for reading were a bonus. The footrest in front and the snack table made it easier to enjoy the snacks and meals on the way.

After a two-minute halt at Dadar railway station, we had our morning tea and biscuits. The next halt was at Thane railway station after 33 km, and we got to enjoy cornflakes and honey. The multiple train crossings and the changing scenery were fascinating.

We had a two-minute halt at Nasik railway station, where we got to enjoy breakfast. It included Upma, Puri, Sabji, coconut water, and ketchup. The railway staff was courteous, and they made sure that we had a comfortable journey.

We reached Sainagar Shirdi 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time of 11:40 am. the five and half hour journey was a fantastic experience, and I am glad that I chose the Vande Bharat train for my trip.

I am eagerly waiting to hear about your recent experiences. Please write back soon.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments