Write a letter to your friend about your recent visit to the city of Thiruvananthapuram

Thiruvananthapuram, also known as Trivandrum, is the capital of Kerala. It's a beautiful city with a rich cultural heritage and is known for its beautiful beaches, historic landmarks, and delicious cuisine. If you want to share your experience of visiting Thiruvananthapuram with an interested friend,  include plenty of details so that your friend can really get a sense of what your trip was like. You can talk about the places you visited, the local cuisine you tried or mention any cultural experiences you had. Given below is a sample letter to your friend about your recent visit to the city of Thiruvananthapuram.


To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in the best health. I have recently been from Thiruvananthapuram. I visited the city on 22/4/2023, and it was truly an unforgettable experience. Today, I am writing to you to share my experience of visiting the city.

One of the highlights of my trip was visiting the beach. The Trivandrum city sightseeing tour that I took included a visit to Kovalam Beach, which is located just a short distance from the city center. The beach was stunning, with crystal clear waters and golden sands. I spent hours soaking in the sun, swimming in the sea, and enjoying the scenic beauty of the place.

Apart from the beach, I also visited several other tourist attractions in the city, including the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, the Napier Museum, and the Kuthiramalika Palace Museum. The architecture of these places was truly mesmerizing, and I was in awe of the intricate carvings and designs.

I also tried out some of the local cuisine during my visit, which was a delight for my taste buds. The flavors were unique and delicious, and I especially enjoyed the seafood that was served.

Overall, my visit to Thiruvananthapuram was an incredible experience, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to explore the beauty of South India. The city has a rich culture and history, and there is so much to see and do here.

I hope to visit the city again soon, and perhaps explore more of the surrounding areas. Until then, I hope you enjoyed hearing about my trip.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments