Write a letter to tution institute inquiring about a short English speaking course

Taking a short English speaking course at a Tuition institute can be a great way to improve your language skills and gain confidence in speaking English. You have completed your annual examination and are interested in joining a local tuition institute. Write a letter to the tuition institute inquiring about a short English speaking course with necessary details.

To
The Manager
Tuition institute Name
Tuition institute Address

Subject: Inquiry regarding course on English
        
Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about a short English speaking course that your tuition institute might offer. I am particularly interested in a course that lasts for three months and provides quality education.

Could you please let me know if you offer such a course? If yes, I would like to know the starting date of the course, the fee for the entire duration, and the details of the curriculum.

I believe that improving my English speaking skills would help me in both my personal and professional life. Therefore, I am eager to enroll in a course that can offer me quality education in this regard.

I appreciate any information you can provide regarding the course, including any prerequisites or requirements for enrollment. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope to join your esteemed institute to enhance my English speaking skills.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments