Write a letter to the hotel manager about a problem you encountered during your stay

While being on a vacation or family tour, one always expects for a comfortable stay at a hotel. Any sort of problem encountered during the stay can be a big let down. If anyone finds himself in such a situation, one can write to the hotel management and request a refund or compensation for the inconvenience. It's important to remember that the hotel wants to provide a good experience for its guests, so if you approach the issue in a constructive and respectful manner, you are more likely to get a positive outcome. Given below is a sample letter to the hotel manager about a problem you encountered during your stay.


To
The Manager
Hotel Name
Hotel Address

Subject: AC problem during stay

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention a problem that I encountered during my recent stay at your hotel. Unfortunately, I experienced an issue with the air conditioning in my room. Despite multiple attempts to adjust the temperature, the air conditioning was not functioning properly, which made it quite uncomfortable to sleep.

I understand that sometimes, technical difficulties arise and am willing to provide feedback to help improve the hotel's operations. However, given that the air conditioning issue significantly impacted my comfort during my stay, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with a refund or compensation for this inconvenience.

Overall, I enjoyed my time at your hotel and appreciate the efforts of your staff members. However, the issue with the air conditioning detracted from the experience, and I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments