Write a letter to your mother telling her about your inability to visit home during Diwali due to exam

You are a student studying in a hostel and you won't be able to go home during Diwali. You have an exam coming up that clashes with the festival dates. Write a letter to your mother explaining the situation and expressing your feelings.


To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear Mother,

I hope this letter finds you well. Today, our exam schedule has been provided to us and I am writing to inform you about my inability to visit home during Diwali this year.

Unfortunately, my exams are scheduled to take place during Diwali. The exam date has been fixed from 10th November to 16th November, and I cannot miss it under any circumstances. I am deeply disappointed that I will not be able to celebrate the festival of lights with you and the rest of the family.

The clash of dates has put me in a difficult position, and I will have to prioritize my studies over the festival this year. I hope you can understand my situation, and we can plan to celebrate Diwali together once my exams are over.

I miss you and the entire family very much, and I hope to see you all soon.

Love and regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments