Write a letter of authorization to the postmaster to allow brother to collect registered post

If you are unable to personally collect your registered post from the post office, you can authorize someone else to do so on your behalf. To do this, you can write an authorization letter addressed to the postmaster requesting them to release your registered post to the person you have authorized. The letter should include the name and address of the person you are authorizing to collect the registered post on your behalf. Moreover, it should also have your signature as well as the signature of the authorized person. Given below is a sample authorization letter to the postmaster to allow your brother to collect  registered post.


To
The Postmaster
Post Office Name
Post Office Address

Subject: Authority letter to collect  registered post
        
Sir/Madam, 

I am writing this letter to authorize my brother, Harish Saxena, to collect my registered post from your post office. I am unable to collect it personally due to some urgent work commitments.

As per telephonic call from your office, the registered post is addressed to me, and was received at your post office on 10/4/2023. My brother will be coming to collect it on my behalf on 11/4/2023. He will arrive at your post office by evening 4 pm.

I hereby authorize my brother to collect the registered post on my behalf. He will present a copy of this authorization letter to you as proof of his authorization, along with his valid ID proof. A copy of the same has been attached for your reference.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments