Write a letter to police station to report the theft of your Hero Splendor motorcycle from a crowded market

If a person has to deal with the unfortunate incident  of theft of a motorcycle from a crowded market, it is important to to inform the police about the crime and seek their help in finding the stolen vehicle. The letter may contain details of the incident, such as the time and location of the theft, the color and registration number of the motorcycle, and any identifying marks or accessories. It should also include the contact information of the owner and any witnesses who may have seen the theft. this is an example of a letter o police station to report the theft of your Hero Splendor motorcycle from a crowded market.


To
The Officer I/C
Police Station Name
Police Station Address

Subject:  Report regarding theft of Hero Splendor motorcycle
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to report the theft of my Hero Splendor motorcycle that occurred at a crowded market today morning. I parked my bike at the designated parking spot at New Market. It was around 10 am and when I returned an hour later, I found that it was missing.

I have already informed the market security about the matter. the details of my bike are given below that might be helpful in the investigation:

Registration number:

Model:

Color:

Kindly, provide me a copy of the police report which will be required by me for insurance claim.I urge you to take necessary actions to prevent such crimes in the future and ensure the safety of the owners and their property.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,


[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments