Write a letter to your father asking permission to attend a friend's elder brother's wedding in a different state

No one wants to miss an opportunity to attend the wedding of a close friend's relative. If one gets an opportunity like that, it is important to take permission of your father for the same. Given below is a sample letter requesting permission from a father to attend a friend's elder brother's wedding in another state. The letter includes the date, location, and reason for the trip, emphasizing that the exams are over and the friend is insisting on attending the wedding.

To

Father’s Name

Father’s Address

Dear Father,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to seek your permission to attend my close friend's elder brother's wedding in Uttar Pradesh next month.

The wedding is on 10th April, and I would like to travel there a day earlier to help my friend with some arrangements. This trip will give me an opportunity to unwind and relax after a hectic academic schedule.
 
My friend is insisting that I attend his brother's wedding, and I do not want to disappoint him. I will be staying with my friend's family during the trip and will be back on 13th April. I assure you that I will take care of myself and follow all necessary precautions.

Your Son,

[Your Name]
[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments