Write a letter to the restaurant manager to inquire about catering services for your upcoming event

A special event remains incomplete without  high-quality food and catering service. If one wishes to organize a party at a particular restaurant, one may write to the restaurant manager to inquire about their catering services. The letter should provide details about the event, such as the date, time, location, and estimated number of guests, and request information about the restaurant's catering services, such as menus, pricing, and delivery options.Here is a sample letter to the restaurant manager to inquire about catering services for your upcoming event. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.



To

The Restaurant manager

Restaurant name

Restaurant address

Subject: Inquiry about catering service 

I am writing to inquire about your catering services for an upcoming event that I am organizing. The birthday celebration of my daughter is scheduled to take place on 20th March at New Avenue Restro. The estimated number of guests is 150, and I am looking for high-quality food and service by 7 pm.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with your menus and pricing options, as well as any other information you think would be helpful. I am looking for a variety of food options that will cater to all dietary needs.

Additionally, I would like to know if you offer any special packages for catering events to save costs. Please let me know what options you have available and what you would suggest.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,


[Your Name]

[Your Name]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments