Write a letter to LPG gas agency requesting subsidy for gas connection

There is a great need of providing women with clean and smokeless fuel for cooking and contributing to the socio-economic development of rural areas. As per the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme, one may write to the gas agency for financial assistance to BPL families to obtain a subsidized LPG connection.This letter requests a gas agency's assistance in obtaining a subsidized LPG connection for a below poverty line family.
 

To

The Manager

Gas Agency Name

Gas Agency Address

Sub: Application for subsidy

I am writing to request your assistance in obtaining a subsidized LPG connection. As a member of a below poverty line family, I am unable to afford the full cost of the LPG cylinder. I have learned about the Indian Government's Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme that provides financial assistance for BPL families to obtain a free LPG connection, and I believe that I meet the eligibility criteria.

I have attached all the required identification, residential and income proof documents as per the scheme's guidelines. This initiative will be of geat help to me and my family.

I request you to kindly guide me through the process of obtaining a subsidized LPG connection under this scheme. I hope that you will consider my request and assist me in this matter.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, 

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1. Aadhar card copy

2. BPL card copy

3. Birth certificate copy

 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments