Write a letter to the manager of a mobile company complaining about delivery of unsealed packet of mobile phone

Mobile companies have a responsibility to deliver products that are sealed and in good condition. If you receive an unsealed packet, take action to protect yourself and ensure that the company addresses your concerns. If you find any discrepancies or damages, immediately raise a complaint with the concerned authority of the mobile company. Given below is a sample letter to the manager of a mobile company complaining about delivery of unsealed packet of mobile phone.

To
The Manager
Mobile Company Name
Mobile Company Address

Subject: Delivery of unsealed mobile phone

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the delivery of my recent order from your mobile company. My order number is XXXXXX, and I received it on the delivery date of March 25th, 2023.

To my surprise, the package containing my Redme mobile phone was delivered unsealed. This was highly unprofessional and unacceptable, as the security of my order was compromised.

I am therefore requesting for a return of the unsealed product and a refund of the full amount paid for it. As a customer, I expect to receive products in good condition and with the necessary security seals intact.

I would appreciate your urgent attention to this matter, and request that an invoice for the refund be issued as soon as possible.

Thank you for your prompt action on this matter.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments