Write a letter to the hotel manager to request a room with a balcony and a view of the city

Who does not like a comfortable hotel room having a balcony and a great view of the city? One can request the hotel manager to book a room with the desired facilities in advance. Given below is a sample letter requesting a hotel room with a balcony and a beautiful view of the city. The letter includes the dates of arrival and departure, a request for the specific room type, and a willingness to pay extra. One can also ask for recommendations on nearby attractions to visit.

To

Hotel Manager

Hotel Name

Hotel Address

Subject: Enquiry about booking a room

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a room for my upcoming stay at your hotel from April 10th to April 15th. I would like to request a room with a balcony that provides a beautiful view of the city. I am very fond of seeing the city skyline and I believe it will enhance my overall experience during my stay at your hotel.

Could you please let me know if it is possible to make this arrangement for me? I am willing to pay an extra charge for the balcony room, and I understand that it may not be available for the entirety of my stay.

Additionally, if you could recommend any nearby places to visit or activities to do in the area, it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to exploring the city during my visit.

Thank you for your attention to my request. I am excited about my upcoming stay and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:  

Post a Comment

0 Comments