Write a letter to a friend about a musical instrument you are learning


Learning a musical instrument as a hobby is a great way to satisfy your love for music. One can write a letter to a friend about a musical instrument you are learning  to share your progress and experiences . It gives you an opportunity to reflect on what you've learned so far and identify areas where you could improve. Additionally, it is a fun way to stay in touch and keep them updated on what's going on in your life. Here is an example letter on the above mentioned topic.


To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to share with you my latest interest - learning the tabla at Anand School of Music. The tabla is a percussion instrument that is widely used in Indian classical music. It consists of two drums, the smaller one called the Dayan and the larger one called the Bayan. The tabla has fascinated me for a long time, and I finally decided to take the plunge and start learning it.

I am thoroughly enjoying my tabla lessons, and I have learned so much in just a few weeks. The lessons cover everything from the basics, such as the proper hand positioning and the different tabla strokes, to more advanced topics such as tala, tabla notation, and improvisation. I have found the practice exercises to be particularly helpful in developing my tabla skills.

One of the things that I appreciate about learning the tabla is how it has deepened my understanding of our music culture. I have gained a newfound appreciation for the complexity and beauty of Indian music and the role that the tabla plays in it.

Overall, learning the tabla has been a rewarding and enriching experience as of yet. I look forward to continuing my studies and honing my skills on this remarkable instrument.

I would love to hear about your own musical interests and any experiences you've had with favorite instruments.

Best regards,
 
[Your Name]
 
[Your Address]
 
Date:
 
Place :

Post a Comment

0 Comments