Write a letter of enquiry to bank manager to update PAN and KYC details

PAN and KYC are important official documents in order to identify a person and track the current location. It is very much important for banks to update the PAN and KYC details of their customers. Banks can ask the customers for updating the details for a number of reasons including mutual funds investment. This is a sample letter of enquiry to bank manager to update PAN and KYC details. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Regarding updating PAN and KYC

I am writing to enquire about the updation of my PAN and KYC details in my SBI mutual fund account. My folio number is [folio number]. I have been informed that non-compliant non-PAN folios will be frozen by 31st March 2023, and I wish to ensure that my account is fully compliant before this deadline.

As per the recent regulations, it is mandatory to update PAN and KYC details in order to avoid freezing of the folio. Therefore, I would like to request you to please guide me on the process of updating my PAN and KYC details in my SBI mutual fund account. I have attached a copy of my PAN card and other necessary documents for the same.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the necessary information and assist me in updating my details as soon as possible, to avoid any inconvenience or delay in the process.

Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments