Write an application to a company for the post of Technical Consultant

You have seen an advertisement in The Times of India for the post of Technical Consultant. The company, Charat Ram & Sons, builders in Greater NOIDA is looking for a retired civil engineer to oversee their projects. Write an application to the company applying for the above post.

 

To

The Manager

Charat Ram & Sons

Greater NOIDA

Subject: Application for the post of technical consultant

 

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter with reference to your advertisement date 20 November 2022 in The Times of India. I am a retired civil engineer and I have the required experience for the post of the Technical consultant.

I am interested in the post with the basic salary of 45,000. I have attached my resume along with the letter for your reference. In case of any other information, I can be contacted by the email or phone number provided in the resume.

I am looking forward to hearing from you positively.

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,


                                                                                            Your Name

                                                                                            Your Address

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1.    Resume

Post a Comment

0 Comments