Write a letter to your games teacher requesting to nominate yourself as captain of college football team

  You are a student of class 9 in ABC school, Delhi. You are interested in becoming the captain of your school football team. Write a letter to the games teacher requesting to nominate your name as the captain.

 

To

The Games Teacher

ABC School

Subject: Nomination for captaincy of school football team 

Write an application to the school librarian to exempt you from fine for late return of a book

Sir/Madam,

My name is Ravi and I am a student of class 9 section B of our school. I am very passionate about playing football and have been participating in every inter school football tournament for the last four years.

Yesterday, I came across a notice on the notice board regarding the nomination of captain of our school football team. I will be extremely delighted if I get the opportunity to captain our school team. In this context, I request you to kindly nominate by name for the captain’s role.

I assure you that I will give my 100% in improving the performance of our team.

                                                                                             Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                               Ravi

                                                                                               Class 9 B

                                                                                               ABC School

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to school principal requesting her to arrange an educational tour to Mumbai  

Post a Comment

0 Comments