Write a letter of request to the school principal for full fee concession

You are Rohit/Rehana, a student of Class 9 Section B. Due to weak financial condition you cannot afford to pay the school fee for the year. Write a letter to the principal requesting full fee concession.

 

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Application for fee concession

Write a letter to the School principal for migration certificate 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of class 9 section B of your prestigious School. I am writing this letter in order to avail full fee concession for the current academic session.

I have always been bright throughout my schooling days and have secured the second rank for last year. I am also a member of the victorious School volleyball team. Additionally, I am also the current inter School table tennis champion.

Due to severe financial constraint in my family, it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to continue my studies. My father is a tailor and hardly earns enough to meet the expenses of our family of four.

A full fee concession for this academic year would help me a lot in order to continue studying. Otherwise, I would be forced to give up study for supporting my family financially.

In this context, I request you to grant me full fee concession. I would be highly grateful for the kind gesture.

Thanking you,

                                                                                                Yours truly,

 

                                                                                                Rohit

                                                                                                Class 9 Section B

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the principal for arranging water cooler in your class

Post a Comment

0 Comments