Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you a few items that you forgot back home

When Anupama reaches her hostel after a weekend, she realizes that she has forgotten back home the costumes of the play she was to act in, the key of her suitcase and two books. She decides to write a letter to her father Mr PK Sarin, 12, Parklane, New Delhi to send her these items as soon as possible. Write the letter for her.

 

To

Mr PK Sarin

12, Parklane, New Delhi        

Write a letter to your father informing him about the extension of your computer training program 

Dear Father,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I am quite well here and preparing for my upcoming college function. I am writing this letter to inform you about an important piece of news.

You must be aware that I have been selected to act as lead role in a play in the inter college drama competition. But while returning from home yesterday, I forgot to bring my play costumes, the key of my suitcase as well as two books which are kept in my shelf.

I will be requiring the above mentioned items in a few days. Therefore, please me the items as soon as possible.

Thanking you,                         

                                                                                                Your daughter,

                                                                                                 Anupama

                                                                                                ABC Hostel, Patna

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your father in Mumbai informing him about the ill health of your elder sister  

Post a Comment

0 Comments