Write a letter to your friend in Mumbai inviting him to stay with you during vacation

It can be difficult adjusting as a child if a close friend moves out of a city. On the other side, a reunion after a long time to stay during vacation does offer new memories to cherish. This is a simple letter to your friend in Mumbai inviting him to stay with you during vacation. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.       

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your friend describing your uncle who is going to to receive him at Delhi railway station  

Dear ABC,

I hope you are in good spirits. It has been three months since you shifted to your new home in Mumbai due to the transfer of your father. I wish you have gotten adjusted to the new place and School.

Honestly speaking, I miss you a lot and occasionally feel lonely. You were the only close friend I had here with whom I shared all my thoughts. I fondly remember all our bitter-sweet conversations and long walks in the evening.

During the upcoming summer vacation, I would love to invite you at my place. It would be lovely to spend time together and meet old friends. I even planned a picnic to your favorite place at Pratapgarh farms.

Do write to me about your decision as soon as possible. I am eagerly waiting for a positive reply for the invitation. Convey my regards to your parents.                                                                                      

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your friend describing your experience of a horror incident at night

Post a Comment

0 Comments