Write a letter to your friend describing your experience of a horror incident at night

Horror incidents can leave lasting impressions in one’s life. Though they are terrifying, they also have a sense of thrill that you love share with your friends. This is a simple letter to your friend describing your experience of a horror incident at night. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits. Being a close friend, you are well aware of my fascination for ghost stories and the occult. So today, I thought of sharing a horror incident involving myself with you.

Last week, I was suddenly awakened by a ghostly shriek at around midnight. It felt as if the horrific sound was coming from beneath my bed. As I approached to look under my bed, I was terrified to see a shadow seemingly advancing towards me.

I became motionless and even could not utter a sound. I was extremely uneasy and lost my consciousness. I came to my senses only next morning in my bed. I was left extremely puzzled as I could not remember what happened next. But, I was also relieved because at least I was safe.

Do let me know about how you felt about the incident. Convey my regards to uncle and aunty.                                                                         

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments